At Amos Beech we pride ourselves in creating unique interior solutions tailored to the specific needs of the customer. As no customer is the same no interior designed and build by Amos Beech, is a copy paste. In the 27 years of our existence we have seen a tremendous change in the office workplace. The same is the case here at Amos Beech and today we launch our new branding:
Amos Beech branding 3.0
Using a mix of bold colours like purple and magenta combining the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red into harmony and balance, our corporate colour is spontaneous and impulsive, yet resourceful and organized.
Up until today we have used a variant of the colour in our beechnut logo for over 12 years. You can read more about the history of Amos Beech here: History.
Just like creating great office interiors, a re-branding exercise is teamwork. And for this we would like to say a massive THANK YOU to:
- the members of the public at Princes Street Gardens in Edinburgh and the gardeners of Edinburgh Council
- the members of the public on George Square Glasgow and the workmen cleaning the Sir Walter Scott monument who joined us during their coffee break
- the management and fishermen of Frandy Fishery that were braving the weather just at the start of the fishing season
- Nina James, Val Rennick and Dorien Hartman, family members of the 'actors' Roy, Fiona and Vincent, that were drawn into the production also with hardly any notification or preparation
- The 'actors' Roy, Fiona and Vincent for stepping outside their comfortzone into the unknown world and fame of the film industry
- Brockwell James for lending his bike to us
- Gerry and Jim from Vision Sign & Digital for the great job they did in the manufacture of our 'freestanding' fingerprint beech tree
- Ernst Wijnands and Jaco Schuurman of Iris Media, video production company, for their creativity, technical skills and ability to deal with an 'organic production' on short notice
- Roné van der Vliet from Sinds77 for his graphic design and conceptual skills
For more information on what we do, please click here: Interior Design and Fit Out.